Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Overview

Overall my experience with Civ 5 was good. I was able to accomplish my main goal of having my civilization/society become an Autocracy and I even took over the world once. I didn't finish second play through though, but that is okay. Overall I think that the game portrayed the nature of historical change in a so-so way. Some historical change was actuate like politics and war (sometimes) but others just weren't portrayed. In a broad sense however it does do a good job at showing the rise and fall of civilizations. However, this is in a broad general sense. But, given the fact that the game was marketed for entertainment value and purposes the fact that it does not get to accurate or inaccurate at times, is in my opinion to be expected. Despite this, it is still a good game.

  

Veni, Vidi, Vici

I came, I saw, I conquered.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment