Friday, September 25, 2015


Victory!!!

For the first time I have claimed victory in Civ 5. It happen on 9/24/15, and it happen exactly how I wanted it too, Military Conquest. Victory was achieved over the two other civilizations in my game, Indonesia and India. What gave me the edge over these two civilizations was that I was more technologically advanced then they were. I also had the edge when it came to military size, as I had built up my military in preparation for military conquest. (Which is what I had planed to do from the start) I even accomplished my other goal of getting my society to become an Aristocracy! I was very happy about that. However, by the time I  my civilization became an aristocracy, India had already been conquered and the war with Indonesia was in its final stages. So, sadly I did not get much time to enjoy being an aristocracy. Obviously, now that victory has been achieved I must start over from the very beginning. I will still play as Germany (for reasoned mentioned in an earlier post) and I will still pursue an aggressive research policy so I can become an Aristocracy as soon as possible. Also like last time, I will aim for victory be military conquest. Indeed the only thing that will really change will be the size of the map and the difficulty level. Also, I think I shall have 3 other civilizations (not counting my own) to fight against this time. I will also make sure that the 3 civilizations are all European in origin this time. Other then the above mentioned changes my goals and my overall imperialist strategy shall remain the same. Long live the Great German Empire! Long Live the Chancellor!


Imperial German Soldier



Gott Mitt Uns!-God With Us!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on a military victory. I believe that is the hardest way to win the game. I like you discuss what you believe gave you the advantage. I also like how much thought you are putting into both setting up a game and playing it. A lot of students just jump into a game and you can clearly tell you are making the most out of the experience by making choices that enhance your experience. Great work.

    ReplyDelete